Happy New Year
Phicops
This is such a fun new tangle from the Diva and her husband B-Rad. They must have had a lot of fun over the holiday's creating this beautiful tangle. Thank you for sharing it and for the challenge to use it.
When I first looked at it, I immediately saw the Sydney Opera House. I had a look at my own photo's from my trip there a couple of years ago. Yup, that's the opera house alright.
It also reminded me of the tangle angel fish, so I added that to my tile. Then I added some organic tangles to go with the flow of the others. Phicops is a pleasure to tangle.
I looked at this photo and used it as inspiration for my string.
This show's a similarity to Phicops.

that's funny, jane, the first thing i thought about when i saw b-rad's tangle was the Sydney Opera House! i love how you used it and the other tangles you picked to compliment phicops - they all look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI had a look at some of the other posts tonight. Several of us saw the opera house in this tangle. I think that's interesting. Thanks for your kind compliment Alice
DeleteNice job Jane. Like your composition. I must have been thinking something else. Have seen a lot of comments about the Sydney Opera House, but I thought of sea shells.
ReplyDeleteThank you Donald. I thought of sea shells too. It's is such a fun tangle to draw with so much movement.
DeleteYou made a lovely tile! I like 'the bubbles' around Phicops
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of tangles!
ReplyDeleteJane, you too have shown us the way that phicops replicates the real things in our world! Your tile is bubbly and fun!
ReplyDeleteIt is a gorgeous tile. And I have to agree with Donald, they really look like sea shells. It is because all the bubbles around the shells. It really looks like an ocean scene. Great!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and I love that you added fengle which goes so well with phicops!
ReplyDeleteLovely, tangles of the sea. I saw ocean life too.
ReplyDeleteLove your beauty by the sea.
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to see all of these kind comments. Thank you to all, for stopping by and sharing your thoughtful opinions. I am grateful to be able to share this challenge with so many others tanglers. I have enjoyed visiting your sites as well.
ReplyDelete