Tangles used = Auraknot, spiteria, ahh
When I look at the night sky I think of those that have left us here on this earth. I imagine that each time we loose someone a new star shines. Sometimes I just want to gather them all up and hang on tight.
Tangles used = variation of cadent, printemps, crescent moon
This ones for you Frankie.
The Diva has inspired me again. Thank you Laura. Have a peek at her blog post here to see the challenge and all of the beautiful tangler's entries that she inspires. Hmm... Tangler's is that what we are?


Nice tiles! I really love the star peaking out of a pocket. How clever and creative! Made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteJacque Solomon
www.tanglebright.com
A smile! How nice Thank you for sharing that happy moment with me:))
DeleteI love these! Thank you for sharing them. I haven't ventured into a challenge for a while, you make me want to again.
ReplyDeleteGo for it!
DeleteBy the way your paper craft work is stunning. I had a peek :))
Wow, I love your unique and creative ideas, and they are beautifully drawn. Great job! BethB (Elizabeth Beveridge on Facebook)
ReplyDeleteGreat job Jane. Like the auraknot stars.
ReplyDeleteYour Auroknot stars are indeed beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Pick a little star and put it in your pocket.....I will be singing that all day now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelly, Isn't It funny how a song can stick in your head like that. This tile did the same thing to me.
DeleteThese are both terrific! I particularly love your tethered stars! Great idea :)
ReplyDeleteSweetly conceived way of highlighting your stars!
ReplyDeleteOh.. so many stars, like balloons.
ReplyDeleteWatching the Diva's slideshow I was touched by your lovely "star in the pocket", Jane! I was singing the same song by Perry Como and wrote about it on my blog. But didn't use it for the Challenge.... May I please link it to this post of yours, so people can see your wonderful interpretation of this song?
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Anneke
Thank you Anneke, what a lovely compliment. Please feel fee to share this and thank you for asking.
DeleteAnd thank you, Jane! The link is online from now!!
Delete