May 11, 2013

Which Schway to go?

Tangles used = Schway, 

Here is my tile for the Diva's challenge this week. You can find her challenge here. We were asked to use the new official tangle Schway. I am also taking Marie Browning's on-line class called Time to Tangle with Colour. So I combined the two and came up  with this. I have a little red canoe made of ceramic. I keep a few pens in it. It inspired this tile. 



This is from one of the lessons with Marie. I am really enjoying this class and would highly recommend it to anyone interested learning about adding colour. She is an awesome teacher and artist.

5 comments:

  1. Love your Schway canoe and your color Zendala is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original approach of the Challenge!! I love your Zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canoe can go backwards as quickly as forwards with the go faster arrows!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the canoe. Your Zendala has great color. I have heard numerous positive comments about that class. I hope sometime I will be able take it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like you canoe. Love the background too.

    ReplyDelete