Diva Dare #99
There seem to be so many significant numbers today. I just knew it was time to jump on board the Diva challenge. This week is Laura's 99th challenge. Thank you Laura and Margaret Bremner, that was fun.
Being that I am Canadian, the number 99 brings fond memories of Wayne Gretzky. Wow, what an incredible hockey player.
Today is also the 12th day of the 12th month in the year 2012. It looks so nice all lined up, 12-12- 12-. I think I will buy a dozen of something, just because.
It is also the first day of the ski season here in my neck of the woods. Yippee a chance to do a few runs before Christmas. That always helps to make my heart sing.
Today is also the pot luck dinner for our Garden Club. It is going to be another day with JAK. See more about me, for more on JAK.
Today is also the pot luck dinner for our Garden Club. It is going to be another day with JAK. See more about me, for more on JAK.

Glad you decided to join the Dare. Always nice to see submissions from fellow CZT 10 grads. Nice work on the tripoli and the shading on the tile.
ReplyDeleteThe joy was in the tangling, the adventure was posting it and the kindness came from your comments. JAK fulfilled. What a great day :)) Thanks Donald.
DeleteA full day for you and it sounds pretty exciting. You ZT is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt was a great day and thanks for your lovely comment.
DeleteYour tile is beautiful, I like that you did not use so many different tangles.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Cahllenge!!
Thank you Anne for your kind comments.
DeleteGreat job, love the little "hole" on the bottom, a great interactive piece to "peek" into. Nice solution!
ReplyDeleteThanks Daniele, for your thoughtful comment.
DeleteI liked that hole in the bottom, too. It made the work seem so much more rounded and arched. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cat, it was fun to do.
DeleteAmazing shading, a pleasure to see your work.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Zandiepants. I enjoy the shading. It seems to make every tile pop.
DeleteLovely. I really like the negative space formed by one of the loops.
ReplyDeleteThanks Helen, I decided to leave it empty, just for the fun of it.
ReplyDelete