A little bit of a scramble
I just read the December 10th newsletter from Zentangle®. It was exiting to see this post about the certification class, because I was there. I quickly added a comment to show my gratitude. My comment appeared on the screen almost immediately. I then realized that there was a link to my very new blog. Yikes, I thought. Here I am on the net, not really ready to be seen. I have been working on this blog thing for a short while. I am very new to this scene. I decided I needed to add at least one tangle and so I drew up this jar of Tangle Jam very quickly.
I hope to learn more about using this site so that I can share some of my tangles.
In the mean time, it is almost Christmas and I have much to do to prepare.

Hello! I'm Diane, and I found you from your comment on the Zentangle blog. That was kind of you to comment and thank Rick and Maria and their staff.
ReplyDeleteJust want to wish you luck with your blog! I love to Zentangle, but am very inexperienced at it. Your jar of Tangle Jam is great!
Diane
Thank you Diane, for your kind comment. My very first. Everything about this journey just keeps getting better. Good luck with yours and enjoy the adventure.
ReplyDeletewell, you look like an old pro already! welcome to blogland - it's an awesome and fun place to be!
ReplyDelete