January 17, 2013

Auraknot and Bunzo




#102

I have tried my hand with these two tangles. It really was a challenge to get them to play together.
What an adventure. I went back and looked at the video on the Zentangle® website (which is always a joy) and I was inspired to move towards a more celtic looking pattern. I played with that for a while. Then I wondered how bunzo could hang out in that environment. I decided to morph bunzo into a clover as it floats through the knot. If you look closely there is one four leaf bunzo clover, can you find it?
Thank you for stopping by to have a peek.  I really enjoy seeing what others come up with as well. I am looking forward to having a look at the others tonight after my yoga class. 


9 comments:

  1. Your auroknot is perfect looking, I like the way you put the bunzo's on your design. I found your four leaf bunzo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your four-leaf bunzo (upper right)is the perfect accent on a really well done idea for these two tangles. Love how you combined them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jane. Nice job shading. I think Auraknot is a tough one to shade. Like the Bunoclovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunzo clover - sooo cute! Wonderful job with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a great tile that you made. Love what you did with Bunzo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I have to chime in, I love what you did with Bunzo! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunzo clovers - how creative! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to all who visited and posted such kind comments. Laura's challenge brings the best out of all of us, who play together and with her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative way to use bunzo! I love it and the auraknot is beautiful also!

    ReplyDelete