Challenge #103
This post is because of the Diva's Challenge #103 to help create awareness to Moebius Syndrome. Her son Artoo has this disorder. Laurah is going to share a link to the slideshow from this challenge to show people in her support group. This will let them know that others are aware of this rare disorder that only occurs in one in a million. Artoo and his family are also one in a million.
Most of her family was ill this week. It was my intention with each stroke of the pen to send this family get well wishes. I used several tangles that are from The Diva's personal tangles. I think she will recognize them.
A true Zentangle tile is presented here. It was definitely not about the outcome of the finished tile but it was done with definite intention. I hope their week has improved since Monday and that this tile helps bring awareness.

The purple shines out and emphasizes the lovely tangling!
ReplyDeleteLike the Kuzek background.
ReplyDeleteLovely; like the contrast.
ReplyDelete