The Storm continues and it's not letting up.
What a day! It has been an unbelievably stormy day. I am getting ready to go out and start shovel some of this awesome snow. I am a skier so I am very happy to have it. My car is completely blanketed with about 8 inches.
It was a perfect day to tangle. I started the Diva's Challenge earlier this week, but something was amiss with my mood. I had so much energy, I just wasn't able to sit, so I have been skiing and cleaning and went to yoga and a bunch of other things. Then the storm arrived, ahh bliss. I put on the fire and some nice relaxing music and entered the zone. I had arrived at the wonderful place that the practice of Zentangle® can take you too.
The challenge was to use Margaret Bremner's tangle Dansk. You can find her pattern here. Margaret is a very talented artist. Have a peek at her blog if you have not done so already.
Below are two tiles that I completed today.
The Diva is giving away Carol Ohl's calendar, One Zentnagle a Day. It is lovely. I have seen it all over the internet. I think it would inspire me to focus on the daily practice of Zentangle. It would be a pleasure to win this.
You can find Carol's incredible work here on her blog.



Like both of your tiles. The first reminds me of a nice puffy pillow. Something to just curl up with as the snow falls. Hope that everything is okay for you and you can just enjoy the snow.
ReplyDeleteWow, I thought we had lot's of snow here in Michigan... Both these tiles are great and so different. Love your flow and the snow flake (so appropriate) in the first, and your second is so strong and graphic.
ReplyDeleteBoth tiles are great, the first one is my favorite. Great with the Zingers coming out this pillow.
ReplyDeleteWhile you overthere have all the snow, Here in the Netherlands we are joining you a bit. So it's snowing here too.
Ooh, I like your heart Dansk tangelation. There are a lot of fun options with just a little inner tweak to this pattern. Nicely done. I hope you're faring well with the snow. We're buried here too.
ReplyDeleteMoving from heart outward wa a great idea!
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDelete