March 04, 2013

Year of the Snake

Tangles used =  Fungees,  Lanie, Mi2, Warped Eggs


The Diva set a challenge in February to be inspired by the Chinese Year of The Snake. February 10th was the Chinese New Year. You will find the challenge here. I am completely and utterly late with this but went ahead and did it anyway. I am glad that I did because I sure had fun with this ZIA. I actually spent some time drawing this which I have not done in years. I drew the numbers first and then wrapped the 0 with the snake. I took it from there and then went looking for line drawings of snakes in the net. I found this guy, who is really a dragon. I'm okay with that as I really, really don't like snakes. I tried to choose tangles with the same value. The 3 doesn't work, warped eggs is a little light.

No comments:

Post a Comment