Tangles used: Tuxedo, In a pod, Bunzo, Camelia, Palrevo
This weeks challenge from the Diva was to use a tangle called "Tuxedo"created by the very talented Ledenzer. You can find the "steps outs" for her tangle here and the Diva's challenge here. This is a very detailed tangle that required good concentration. I can see that with some practice it could be very fun to add tangleations. Thank you Laura for the challenge and Lee Ann for the tangle.

You are welcome and I love seeing this gorgeous tile! It is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's so nice. Thank you Lee Ann, it was fun to use your tangle.
DeleteWow,you have choen some tough tangles in this tile. The results are spectacular. It is fun to see In a pod used as you did here.
ReplyDeleteYour concentration paid off, your tangle is beautiful and bold.
ReplyDeleteLove your tile, and I really like the banner on your site!
ReplyDeleteWow, you chose great tangles to go with Tuxedo!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great tile. I'm not sure I've seen our art before, because I don't recognize your blog. I love the art at the top of the blog too. All that art spilling out of a cup! Way cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super tile, I like the other tangles that you have chosen to go with Tuxedo.
ReplyDeleteLike what you did with tuxedo and with this tile. How did you have time to complete this with your travels?
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your generous and kind comments. It's another super busy week for me. I have some time to tangle this morning and hope to have some time to check out your blog sites later this week. Happy Tangling:))
ReplyDelete