This blog is about my adventure with Zentangle®. Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It has shown to increase focus and creativity. Zentangle is enjoyed by people with a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest. The Zentangle art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle ® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com
March 15, 2013
A banner day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your new banner is great, really 'tasteful' ;-) It especially appeals to me because I always do my (new) tangle pattern exercises during breakfast, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLove your Challenge #109 tiles too, wonderful job!
Thank you. I love breakfast, it's my favourite meal of the day.
DeleteLove your new banner, I still have the envelope with Maria's lettering of my name when I received my confirmation letter in 2011. I keep it in the front of my "display" book.
ReplyDeleteThank you Daniele. I still have the envelope with Maria's beautiful calligraphy. It is indeed a treasure.
Delete